NutriMeal: vegan, dairy-free meal shake (vanilla flavour)
A dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan meal shake and non-GM soya isolate protein powder that has been fortified with vitamins, minerals and fibre.
— Manufactured in the UK under GMP and ISO 22000 standards in an Informed Sports Factory.
High in protein (72.2g per 100g), low in fat (0.0g saturated fat per 100g) and with no artificial flavours or sweeteners, this vanilla flavoured daily shake is also high in dietary fibre from chicory root extract and contributes to normal digestion.
Tasty and filling, NutriMeal (Vanilla Flavour) makes for the ideal in-between meals shake. It can even be used as a tasty, guilt-free dessert – just 87 calories per serving!
Also available in chocolate flavour.
# Approved EFSA health claims:
300g powder per pot
NOTE: NutriMeal (Vanilla Flavour) contains 12 servings. Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal) (%RI* = Reference Intake).
Each 300g pot contains:
Soy Protein Isolate (Soy), Fibre (Chicory Root Extract), Vanilla Natural Flavour, Maltodextrin, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Copper Citrate, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin A (Acetate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Folic Acid (Folacin), Potassium Iodide), Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold. Manufactured on equipment which processes cereals, egg, milk and products derived from crustaceans.
Vitamins and minerals per 100g
Vitamin A – 800µg/2664iu
Vitamin E – 12mg/17.9iu
Vitamin C – 80mg
Thiamine – 1.1mg
Riboflavin – 1.4mg
Niacin – 16mg
Vitamin B6 – 1.4mg
Folic acid – 200µg
Vitamin B12 – 2.5µg
Potassium – 1205mg
Chloride – 542mg
Phosphorus – 615mg
Magnesium – 378mg
Iron – 14mg
Zinc – 10mg
Copper – 1.3mg
Iodine – 150µg
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy – 1462kJ / 349kcal
Fat – 2.5g
of which saturates – 0.0g
Carbohydrate – 4.5g
of which sugars – 0.8g
Fibre – 10.3g
Protein – 72.2g
Salt – 1.8g
See the product label for full details and %RI.
Contains no: gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, added sugar, artificial preservatives, artificial additives, artificial colourings or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required.
For best results, add 1 scoop OR 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) into half a large glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Add more liquid and stir for a delicious, thick and nutritious drink.
Possible uses of MEALtime (vanilla flavour)
This meal shake/protein powder can be used as follows:
- as a breakfast shake
- as a healthy anytime snack
- as a delicious smoothie
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
- as part of a healthy slimming programme
- as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian/vegan lifestyle)
- to add fibre to the diet and support healthy digestion
- as a healthy “fast food” for the whole family.
Blending with liquids
How to mix with liquids for best results…
- Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
- Add 1 scoop of the powder to the liquid and stir.
- Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid. The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
- You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
- Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake. For a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.