30 capsules: A practitioner-strength, multi-strain probiotic
Advanced ProBio is a practitioner-strength, multi-strain probiotic supplement with 20 billion friendly bacteria per capsule – equivalent to 40 pots of probiotic yoghurt, but without the added sugar, dairy and fat.
It provides 8 strains of friendly lactic bacteria which should inhabit a healthy gut and offers full-spectrum support of the upper and lower bowel.
Micro-encapsulated for acid resistance, this probiotic contains human compatible friendly bacteria strains which are bile and acid tolerant with high adherence ability – no need to refrigerate and guaranteed to provide 20 billion live bacteria per capsule for up to 12 months.
It has been specifically formulated for natural health practitioners who treat digestive and intestinal disorders. It is ideal for use following antibiotics, travelling abroad and colonic hydrotherapy treatment.
Also available in 4 billion maintenance strength – see Flora-Fauna.
30 capsules per pot
Each 180mg proprietary capsule provides:
Lactobacillus casei NCIMB* 30185
Lactobacillus rhamnosus NCIMB 30188
Streptococcus thermophilus NCIMB 30189
Lactobacillus acidophilus NCIMB 30184
Bifidobacterium breve NCIMB 30180
Bifidobacterium long NCIMB 30182
Bifidobacterium infantis NCIMB 30181
Lactobacillus bulgaricus NCIMB 30186
Total Viable Count 2.0 x 1010 CFU/capsule – 20 billion viable organisms per capsule.
* = Microbial source:
NCIMB (National Collections of Industrial, Food and Marine Bacteria) is an internationally recognised bacterial culture collection.
Ingredients: Bio-Live Bacteria Blend (milk, soya): Lactobacillus casei NCIMB 30185, Lactobacillus rhamnosus NCIMB 30188, Streptococcus thermophilus NCIMB 30189, Lactobacillus acidophilus NCIMB 30184, Bifidobacterium breve NCIMB 30180, Bifidobacterium long NCIMB 30182, Bifidobacterium infantis NCIMB 30181, Lactobacillus bulgaricus NCIMB 30186; Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) (Vegetarian); Anti-caking Agent: Magnesium Stearate.
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold. Contains traces of soya and milk (these are used in the bacterium growth medium) at levels which should not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Contains no added: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, gluten, sugar, wheat or yeast.
Suitable for vegetarians.
1 capsule to be taken 1 to 3 times per day, before meals or as advised.
Best results are achieved when Advanced ProBio:
- is combined with our other digestive health supplements and intestinal products
- Is taken continuously for 2 – 3 months, together with improved eating habits.
Does not require refrigeration.
NOTE: Included in each pot is a small food grade approved sachet to ensure the product remains unaffected by moisture after it is opened for use. As stated on the sachet, this is not to be eaten.
Contains traces of soya and milk (these are used in the bacterium growth medium) at levels which should not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- We truly believe we supply some of the most healthy products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 30-day guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying health products online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 E-mail & Phone Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.